Friday, September 8, 2017

Lakeside Fun

 The day started up by hopping out of bed extremely late. I woke not by an alarm, but from the noise of the birds outside my window that seeped into my room through an open window. I soon realized that the day ahead seemed endless, but after all the boredom would come with a lot of fun. Although my current worry was that the delicious bacon coming from the kitchen would go cold,  now it was time for breakfast. By the time I finished breakfast my Dad told me I had roughly 20 minutes to get ready for the trip. I still needed to shower and dress. The party was in Michigan right on the lake, we have planned to go for a swim too. I was finally ready, with 2 minutes to spare and we still needed to stop and pick-up my friend, David. Once we pulled up at the front of his house, shortly after he started walking down the stone steps to his house carrying a bright orange inflatable raft. I knew we were ready to go. As we arrived at the party my Dad walked inside to talk with the other people who were attending, me and David starting making the walk down to the lake. We are waiting to get permission to enter the lake, so we just watched the waters warm as the rays of sun shined down on it. Not too long after we arrived it was finally time, we were allowed into the water. We rode the waved till dusk, almost to the point where other people may deem it very dangerous. But all we saw was fun.

1 comment: